- 303 Stainless Steel, Polished Shaft
- Shipping Weight 0.5
Installation is simple. The Picture at left shows the spindle installed in your existing bronze bearing.
1. Remove platter and turn the table upside down, support it properly to prevent tonearm damage.
2. Remove bottom.
3.Loosen set screw all the way out.
4. Pull old spindle from bearing. Be sure not to lose the ball bearing at the bottom.
5. Coat new spindle with oil and insert into existing bearing. If ball bearing came out in step 4, be sure to re insert it now. Push and hold until all air escapes and the new spindle sets fully down and stays in place.
6. tighten set screw.
7. replace bottom, invert table and re install platter and belt.