KAB is now stocking the Trends 15 Watt stereo TriPath digital amplifiers. This popular and award winning design has turned many heads with respect to it's fantastic sound quality. Thanks to the Tripath's proprietary Class-T Digital Power Processing (TM) technology and Trend's special techniques in circuit design and component selection, TA-10 achieves the sound quality of high-end HiFi but at a very affordable price.
The TA-10.1 features a
hi quality level control, ERO MKT input coupling cap and ELNA (brown/gold) main
powersupply resevoir capacitor.
TA10.2 features "Trends" MKP input coupling cap and Rubycon MCZ series main powersupply resevoir capacitor.
The TA-10.2P features "Trends" MKP input coupling cap and Rubycon MCZ series main powersupply resevoir capacitor.
TA10.2PSE All enhancements of 10.2P plus a beefier 48 watt power supply
Features :- applied
the proprietary T-amp technology for audiophile quality sound, high power
efficiency (90%) and less heat generation
- compact design (mini-size & light weight), easy portable and setup
- provide up to 2x15W output - an AC adaptor is bundled for continuous power supply.
- separated amplifier & AC adaptor design to minimize mutual interference and flexible to apply other power sources, e.g. lead-acid battery.
- standard audio and speaker sockets used to be compatible with most audiophile quality cables.
- the DC bias between speaker terminals can be offset (close to ±0mV) by adjusting the potentiometers (factory pre-set). It suppresses the "pop" sound when power on/off and also increase the sound purity.
- option to work as a pure power amp by simply reset jumpers to by-pass the volume controlling circuit
- built-in over-current protection
- built-in over-temperation protection
- audiophile-graded parts and components
- air-core inductor used (instead of magnetic-core) for better sound
- the stylish & specially-plated aluminium case provides not only good-looking, and also provides outstanding shielding capability
FAQ and Specifications
|Audio input decoupling capacitor||
|Use to power one DAC and 2 Trends audio devices, like tube linestage and power amp for instance.|
|Power filtering capacitor||ELNA (brown/gold) electrolyte||Rubycon MCZ series||Rubycon MCZ series||Linear Fully
|Cable sockets||Central||Separated||Separated||Includes 3 matching power cables|
|Colour||Grey||Black/white contras||Black/white contrast.||Grey with silver front panel|
|TA-10.1||$100.00||SORRY, ALL GONE||Blow out 0pcs remaining 01/14/15|
|TA-10.2||$125.00||SORRY, ALL GONE||Blow out 0 pcs remaining 04/05/13|
|TA-10.2P||$125.00||SORRY, ALL GONE||Blow out 0 pcs remaining 11/14/13 48 WT PS|
|TA-10.2PSE||$150.00||SORRY, ALL GONE||Blow out 0 pc remaining 04/05/13 48 WT PS|
|PW-10||$100.00||SORRY, ALL GONE||Blow out 0 pcs remaining
Upgrade Linear Power Supply. 3 Outputs: 5V, 24V, 24V
|Musiland MD10 Super DAC Headphone/Linestage||$100.00||Blow out 1 pcs remaining 07/14/15|
|iPod & iPhone to RCA Audiophile cable||Mini Stereo to RCA Audiophile Cable|
| : Using Japan
made Analog Interconnect Cable and Pailiccs plug, iPhone to RCA Audiophile
cable uses 4 solid core, silver plated, OFC conductors insulated with extruded
FEP insulation. Each cable has a dual layer of shielding for superb RFI
rejection and it is hand built and terminated with professional grade gold
plated connectors. This cable offers very wide frequency response and superb
Length: 0.5M, 1M
Using iPhone to RCA Audiophile cable to connect your iPhone or iPod to Trends TA-10 or other amplifier for the best possible audio quality. Also, this cable offers an increased level of high performance when used in any A/V system. iPhone to RCA Audiophile cable works with all iPhones and iPod as well supports:
1) iPhone ( 2G & 3G Version)
2) iPod 3 Gen.
3) iPod 4 Gen (Color & photo)
4) iPod 5 Gen (5.5 Gen)
5) iPod Classic (6 Gen)
6) iPod Mini (1 & 2 Gen)
7) iPod nano (1, 2, 3 & 4 Gen)
8) iPod Touch (1 & 2 Gen)
|Japan made Analog
Interconnect Cable and Pailiccs plug, Trends 3.5mm to RCA Audiophile cable uses
4 solid core, silver plated, OFC conductors insulated with extruded FEP
insulation. Each cable has a dual layer of shielding for superb RFI rejection
and it is hand built and terminated with professional grade gold plated
connectors. This cable offers very wide frequency response and superb bass
response. Using 3.5mm to RCA Audiophile cable connect your Smartphone or any
3.5mm headphone to Trends TA-10, Trends PA-10, Trends UD-10 or Trends Combo One
Hi-Fi system for the best possible audio quality. Also, this cable offers an
increased level of high performance when used in any A/V system.